For almost twenty years, I’ve worked closely with owners and local rental management to design homes for the resort market. Interior Designers can save you time and money when furnishing an income property, creating an individual look that works for your family and maximizes profits.
- We have extensive knowledge of the local rental market and the special requirements of agents, homeowners and vacationers.
- Our specialty is creating a personal experience for the renter that translates into continued bookings.
- Creating a one-of-a-kind family atmosphere in a rental home makes the home more appealing. Tenants are more respectful and less likely to steal or damage property; they are also more likely to request the same home again.
Furnishing and decorating a vacation home is vastly different than doing up a private residence; avoid mistakes by consulting a professional. We offer a full-service home design program that includes:
- Space planning for maximum use and revenue
- Paint color consultation
- Selection of fabrics especially suited to heavy use
- Specialty bedspreads, window treatments, and upholstery for the resort property.
- Installation, delivery and setup available.
For second home owners, this makes a daunting process easy – select your colors, approve your budget, and return home confident that everything is taken care of. We know the tricks of the trade to make a rental home appealing, easy care, and profitable.
Read our best Resort Property advice here: Tips for Decorating Resort Rental Property