[flickr id=”6086190644″ thumbnail=”thumbnail” overlay=”true” size=”large” group=”” align=”left”] If you have suffered a loss due to weather, water damage, or fire, gathering the information you need to make a homeowners insurance claim is daunting and time consuming. While only an insurance adjuster can determine the true extent of a loss, you’ll need to establish a market value for damaged items and eventually have them replaced. Our experienced designers can help:
- Assess the quantity and quality of furnishings, fabrics, and flooring that were damaged
- Find replacement items that are similar in quality and price
- Measure floors, walls and windows on site for you
- Provide a written quote for replacement for you to provide your insurer
Give us a call at (843) 238-0078.
As a full-service decorating store and sewing workroom, we have the resources not only to quote costs, but to see the project through to provide the replacements with turn-key service. From start to finish, Posh Living takes care of it all:
- Upholstered sofas and chairs
- Dining and Bedroom furniture
- Area Rugs
- Draperies and Blinds
- Wood, Laminate and Tile Flooring
- Lamps, Accessories and Art
Our Quote Program includes an on site visit, photographing your damaged furnishings, taking measurements as needed, and entering all information into our computer to create a quote in 24 to 48 hours. If you purchase the replacement items described in the quote within 90 days, we’ll give you credit for our fees towards your purchase.
Fire and Water Restoration companies focus on structural repairs; it is up to you, the homeowner, to do the research required to be treated fairly when replacing your contents. We can help. Contact us today by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about what to do after damage to your home, visit these links: